Sengoku Youko

This is truly a masterpeice. One of the best I have ever read (along with this author's other work, Hoshi no Samidare) Don't hesitate, just read it.

Dex-chan lover
Mizukami-sensei's works have a lot of heart. This one specially. Read it!

G-P

Dex-chan lover
This was a good read. A lot more straightforward than his other works like Spirit Circle and Biscuit Hammer, but definitely worth the time.

Dex-chan lover
... I just read the whole thing in 2 days ... I think I got something in my eye. ;_;
The Mangaka really knows how to make good story and, even more rarer endings that doesn't suck.

Dex-chan lover
Just when I thought I couldn't possibly read anything better than Hoshi no Samidare or Spirit Circle, this mangaka actually went and made something even better.

Double-page supporter
That was a cool manga, it ends well. I didnt like the fact that you dont really see certain characters for like 70% of the manga until the end again

Dex-chan lover
I'm conservative with my ratings, but this and Hoshi no Samidare are definite 10/10s for me.

Ooooooooooh, that was so good! It's so rare for an manga's ending to be good, but this one was great <3

Mizukami Satoshi, you've done it again.

Sheesh, this is probably going to be my only comment on this entire site, but this dude has literally always gone beyond and exceeded expectations, especially in his beautifully-written endings. It really makes each journey feel unique and memorable while maintaining his own art style, sense of humor, and general tone of writing.

Bravo.

Now, onto the next story.

Double-page supporter
Holy shit that's a fun ride.
And the the 4th wall break at the end, sheesh.
The story always got me pumped up.
Anyway, this is a good manga 9/10.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread