Senken no Majutsushi to Yobareta Kenshi - Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
I haven’t read this in forever gotta reread this bc not gonna lie I forgot everything
I'm pretty sure the relevant summary of this one is just "guy with original sword magic finds and adopts twins, which society believes are inherently evil/disaster-bringing. Also there's a lady who joined up with him because he beat her in a fight so he's her master(teacher, not in the slave sense) now or something"

Unless I'm forgetting something, but I'm pretty sure the plot wasn't much more complex than that.

Aggregator gang
I'm pretty sure the relevant summary of this one is just "guy with original sword magic finds and adopts twins, which society believes are inherently evil/disaster-bringing. Also there's a lady who joined up with him because he beat her in a fight so he's her master(teacher, not in the slave sense) now or something"

Unless I'm forgetting something, but I'm pretty sure the plot wasn't much more complex than that.
There is also the fact that his party is the reason twins became "evil" since he and his twin fought this "goddess" in a war in time immemorial and injured her.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It lives! Hope to see more in the near future. And thanks for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread