Senken no Majutsushi to Yobareta Kenshi - Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
There is also the fact that his party is the reason twins became "evil" since he and his twin fought this "goddess" in a war in time immemorial and injured her.
Was that covered at this point, or is that future stuff from the adaptation? Because I don't remember that tbh, I thought he was still wondering what caused people to think that.

Aggregator gang
Was that covered at this point, or is that future stuff from the adaptation? Because I don't remember that tbh, I thought he was still wondering what caused people to think that.
It was covered or at least implied from his flashbacks since I haven't read any other adaptation.
Edit: after skimming previous chapters it seems to be strongly implied. Chapter 19 is about that past with the image of his twin sister at the end. Chapter 20 page 28 has the image of the goddess followed by the image of the person he wants revenge of implying they are the same. I do remember him implying that the goddess used to be a human. Lastly there is the story of why the goddess hates twins which is because twins injured her (chapter 1 page 35). I'm mostly going by memory though so unless I completely re-read I can't give the complete explanation as to why It's implied as strongly as I remember it being.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It was covered or at least implied from his flashbacks since I haven't read any other adaptation.
Edit: after skimming previous chapters it seems to be strongly implied. Chapter 19 is about that past with the image of his twin sister at the end. Chapter 20 page 28 has the image of the goddess followed by the image of the person he wants revenge of implying they are the same. I do remember him implying that the goddess used to be a human. Lastly there is the story of why the goddess hates twins which is because twins injured her (chapter 1 page 35). I'm mostly going by memory though so unless I completely re-read I can't give the complete explanation as to why It's implied as strongly as I remember it being.
Nah, fair enough, if it was just strongly implied I don't doubt that I just tossed out my memories of it, since they weren't 100% concrete at that point.

I was just checking since there's a decent amount of people who like to just drop adaptation spoilers even in discussions just tangentially related lmao, and that sounded like more plot than I remember ever actually happening in this manga.

Dex-chan lover
There is also the fact that his party is the reason twins became "evil" since he and his twin fought this "goddess" in a war in time immemorial and injured her.
Bruh I'm pretty sure that's spoilers, i sure as hell didn't know that

Dex-chan lover
Oh seems like we're back. Thanks. I had forgotten what this was about, but I recall something about princess swapped positions with her maid, and princess goes berserk every now and then.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking this up. Made me find this manga again. I probably read this from other sites before so I haven't bookmarked this in MD yet until now.

I find it hard to sympathize with the princess because it's not like she's just misunderstood or something, she's an active danger to herself and everyone around her, and it seems incredibly selfish and irresponsible to let her be around other people. It doesn't really seem like the empire are the bad guys here, and unless they can remove the curse, I don't see how there's any chance of a happy ending for the princess or her maid.

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure the relevant summary of this one is just "guy with original sword magic finds and adopts twins, which society believes are inherently evil/disaster-bringing. Also there's a lady who joined up with him because he beat her in a fight so he's her master(teacher, not in the slave sense) now or something"

Unless I'm forgetting something, but I'm pretty sure the plot wasn't much more complex than that.
Just reread it, was decently more complex. MC is from another time/world, and someone from his previous world IS the shitty goddess in this world. His goal is to kill her

Dex-chan lover
WAIT WHAT??? Also, SPOILER WARNING????

Almost forgo, thank you to the group who picked this up.

Fake news. Read the spoilers in previous chapters' comments. I'm too lazy to dig them out.
Ruu is not his twin sister. There are twins but it's two guys that were in MC's party (ch18p35 - the two shorter guys on the right). The twins are on the cover of ch19.
And the "goddess" is also there in the same flashback picture (tall lady on the left and closeup of her wicked grin in the last panel).

Users who are viewing this thread