Senketsu Oujo, Minna Korosu - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
"Let kill her and villager who help her" -> "Let kill her and villager who help her, what could go possible wrong, at worst, we would be able to piss her off and get ourself kill, should be no big deal right?"

thanks for translate haha

Dex-chan lover
Fuck i forgot the story since it’s been a year lol. Thank goodness it’s still a banger to read tho.

Dex-chan lover
The translations i've found of "ビラかっ" is in the sense of "disclosure", but it seems to get weird in the context of the statement he used in the sentence, "How about...disclosure!"; perhaps the translation would be something like, "let's...tell everybody!"..? Dunno~ :nyoron:
Thanks for the translation~

Dex-chan lover
The translations i've found of "ビラかっ" is in the sense of "disclosure", but it seems to get weird in the context of the statement he used in the sentence, "How about...disclosure!"; perhaps the translation would be something like, "let's...tell everybody!"..? Dunno~ :nyoron:
Thanks for the translation~
"どうか...ビラかっ!" Full text bubble

Dex-chan lover
Ah, it's so nice to be able to go through this again. Forgot this was another of Kiki's work haha.

Dex-chan lover
jojo-yes-yes-yes.gif

Dex-chan lover
I dont even care that it's MTL, the typesetting is good quality, and I frankly just want to read this story. Love this shit and love kiki.
So thanks for the TL!

Dex-chan lover
That diamond shaped eye effect seem...sus.

Her parents/brother, the duke, and now this dad all had that look as they all push to kill her/for her to kill...

Dex-chan lover
Absolutely thrilled this got picked back up, sometimes you just need something trashy and edgy and fun to read, you know? No insane subtle overarching plot threads, just lots and lots of violence.

Dex-chan lover
the camera that took that photo of her in the palace and now this little spy, does she not have any detection abilities?

Users who are viewing this thread