Senketsu Oujo, Minna Korosu - Vol. 1 Ch. 9.1

Dex-chan lover
wait, is this monthly or bi monthly? this series supposed to have like 20 chapters irrc

Dex-chan lover
I hadn't checked who wrote this but was thinking how similar it felt to "Do you think someone like you could defeat the demon lord?" All makes sense now.
And, like with that series, I feel like the manga doesn't do justice to how good a LN is.
But it's still nice to see characters "more alive", so either way I'm gonna read it ¯\(ツ)

Dex-chan lover
I feel this story a bit more rushed than at the beginning (i think it's because of lack of more "interlocutions" between conversations?) like, they just met her and are acting like they've known her for a long time; other than that, Emi's parents and the whole village turned compost and i could only think "barely introduced and already dead lol"~:huh:
Thks for the tl~

Double-page supporter
And, like with that series, I feel like the manga doesn't do justice to how good a LN is.
But it's still nice to see characters "more alive", so either way I'm gonna read it ¯\(ツ)
Seems to be the case with most LN adaptations. Even the good ones often have an even better source.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
@IvanDFakkov
Flow over no man's land, a poisonous nightmare
A deadly mist on the battlefield

Where will this lead? What's coming next from your inventions?
We wonder where, where does it end?
Who can foresee, see what will be?

Sabaton fan assemble

Users who are viewing this thread