Senki to Yobareta Otoko, Ouke ni Ansatsu Saretara Musume wo Hiroi, Issho ni Slow Life wo Hajimeru - Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
Gah so frustrating, Ordoll how can you read that list and not piece together they are talking about you....... Also though I appreciate they wrote Ordoll piecing together that the 2 little girls are probably related and been left for him as it's too much of a coincidence.

Thats why the writing is frustrating cause it has him in 4d chess mode one moment, then dumb as a brick on the other.

Group Leader
Gah so frustrating, Ordoll how can you read that list and not piece together they are talking about you....... Also though I appreciate they wrote Ordoll piecing together that the 2 little girls are probably related and been left for him as it's too much of a coincidence.

Thats why the writing is frustrating cause it has him in 4d chess mode one moment, then dumb as a brick on the other.
Ordoll reading the note: From the north, check. Clever girl, check. Female warrior, check. Pilgrimage, check. Two animals, check. Ehhh, but I have four daughters (five if you're counting Fen), and I don't see any reference to Nys, so it can't be me.

If I had to defend it, I would say this: All Ordoll knows is that a random knight from the kingdom is looking for this mystery man. He doesn't know they've been sent by the king, or that the description was given by a medium from the church who apparently had some kind of divine revelation. As far as Ordoll knows, basically nobody knows he's alive, so it makes no sense for somebody to be looking for him. He probably wouldn't consider himself a savior type. The world thinks Lily is dead, and we don't really check in on her much, but it seems like she's largely dropped the religion thing and moved onto baking, so describing her as on a pilgrimage might not connect. Finally, we don't really see Elizabeth's horse much, but Fen, just a rambunctious lil glutton, doesn't really scream "divine beast".
But yeah, I imagine (hope?) he'll connect the dots sooner rather than later, lol

Dex-chan lover
Man I am glad comments returned so we can all talk about this.
Ordoll may learn more about himself and the people around him if he is able to connect the dots.

Dex-chan lover
Ordoll reading the note: From the north, check. Clever girl, check. Female warrior, check. Pilgrimage, check. Two animals, check. Ehhh, but I have four daughters (five if you're counting Fen), and I don't see any reference to Nys, so it can't be me.

If I had to defend it, I would say this: All Ordoll knows is that a random knight from the kingdom is looking for this mystery man. He doesn't know they've been sent by the king, or that the description was given by a medium from the church who apparently had some kind of divine revelation. As far as Ordoll knows, basically nobody knows he's alive, so it makes no sense for somebody to be looking for him. He probably wouldn't consider himself a savior type. The world thinks Lily is dead, and we don't really check in on her much, but it seems like she's largely dropped the religion thing and moved onto baking, so describing her as on a pilgrimage might not connect. Finally, we don't really see Elizabeth's horse much, but Fen, just a rambunctious lil glutton, doesn't really scream "divine beast".
But yeah, I imagine (hope?) he'll connect the dots sooner rather than later, lol
While I admit the divine horse throws me off a little, considering the letter says from a month ago too it just fits with his group too much. Fen is a sacred beast so that alone should raise a red flag the letter maybe about him but yeah the hero from the north (thats him) that came to the capital from the north i also another kind of giveaway.

Although there is a chance he has figured it out and is pretending in this chapter just to throw suspicion.

Dex-chan lover
I get that but you could easily simplify it in your head, he knows this, rumors are always exaggerated anyway

Dex-chan lover
While I admit the divine horse throws me off a little, considering the letter says from a month ago too it just fits with his group too much. Fen is a sacred beast so that alone should raise a red flag the letter maybe about him but yeah the hero from the north (thats him) that came to the capital from the north i also another kind of giveaway.

Although there is a chance he has figured it out and is pretending in this chapter just to throw suspicion.
I too thought he was just playing coy, but the last two pages convinces me they are both idiots.

Dex-chan lover
People are saying it's obvious and he should get it, but it's not. He doesn't see himself as a savior, he doesn't see his daughter as merely "clever", their horse isn't divine in any way and as far as he knows it's just a horse, Fen also isn't divine and is just a magic creature, Lily isn't on a pilgrimage in any way, she's just vibing in her new life and baking bread.
He doesn't know it's an oracle or whatever, as far as he knows these are just weird descriptions.

Well, I don't know. I guess divine beast being mentioned might make him think it's weird enough to think about it seriously. Maybe he'll make the connection next chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread