Senki to Yobareta Otoko, Ouke ni Ansatsu Saretara Musume wo Hiroi, Issho ni Slow Life wo Hajimeru - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
she was real quick on drawing steel and cutting down civilians

jyc

ugh new girl already?? she's ok, i guess, though i'm more towards the not liking her side

So the villagers just accepted her as his cousin even though they found him as a baby and left him as an orphan? ok sure

Why couldnt the knight girl just leave him alone, he obviously faked his death for a reason, she ruined this for me, im dropping it

Dang it... I like younger girls close to my age (a year or 2 is fine) as waifus but... Ordoll is pretty much an middle age dude here... late 30s to early 40s give or take.

Feels weird pairing him up with a 16 year old girl who wants to marry him... if she was 20 or a bit older that would have been fine. I just can't stand those age gaps... THOUGH! I'm pretty sure I aint the only one who thinks this way...

Why do we find 16-18 year Male and 300-500 year old lolis OK?! But a realistic big age gap weird... WTF IS WRONG WITH OUR DEGENERATE MINDS?!

@BrotherLouieX3 you find it weird cus you think of the modern day problems with it which is fine, but for the age setting its totally normal, its quite likely her being 16 is already considered adult there...also shes from a noble family and well everyone knows age/blood is not a barrier for them

As for the teen x 500-5000yo , well its completely unrealistic to begin with so..

Dex-chan lover
The convenience level in the story is super high. And I'm not even talking about having ketchup already.

@BrotherLouieX3 Is he that old? The war lasted five years. A band of mercenaries needs a war or they will starve. Although I suppose in a fantasy world they could fight monsters as well. I got an impression he left when he wasn't that old, after all, he was slaying bandits already as a little kid, so why wait? If he was away for 10 years, half of it taken by the war, he would be less than 30. But perhaps you are right and he was away much longer. The house being still in such a good shape speaks against it, though. Abandoned houses deteriorate quite fast. I'm not willing to believe he's 40 yet, unless his age was actually stated somewhere and I missed it.

Dex-chan lover
How could they possibly think she's his cousin when anyone his age and older should know damn well that he was an orphaned feral child. That must have been quite the explanation.

@SilentWind just because he was an orphan doesn't mean he couldn't have a cousin. It just means he was abandoned by his bio-parents. You could easily say "I found my parents but they long since died however I also found out my Father (or mother) had a sibling when I looked into it so I went to see them instead." It's not that complicated to craft a story about a cousin who didn't exist before.

Group Leader
So many holes that needs to be explained ... Sigh.

Ordoll, dude. Just go and grant the young lady her wish already. Surely you don't want Maria to grow up without her mama's love, do you?

I believe the two of them will get along real quick ...
since they both are young. :kek:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
enter the very questionably young potential bride. I mean, at least make her 20-25. But 16, and the dude is what? Like 40? ick.
its supposed to represent a feudal/low tech setting, so honestly it wouldnt be surprising to see people getting married the moment they hit puberty. People died all the time so the earlier the babymaking began the more likely the village was to survive. Children had a high mortality rate too, so even if you gave birth like 5+ times you might only get 1-2 kids growing up to adulthood, so they HAD to marry early, especially since people didnt live to be that old. (yes its weird from modern standards though)

Users who are viewing this thread