Senki to Yobareta Otoko, Ouke ni Ansatsu Saretara Musume wo Hiroi, Issho ni Slow Life wo Hajimeru - Ch. 9

Fed-Kun's army
Miss knight certainly called herself the daughter of the man she's trying to marry fairly easily. Shouldn't she have introduced herself as Lily's new mother?

Double-page supporter
what is the god/goddess doing , they should made a oracle that saint could only be replaced if the current saint not died cause of assassination.

@Jeirien The problem is not religion, and neither is the god or goddess, the problem is bad-intentioned people, fanatics with their own interpretations of whatever is taught, and those who only want to profit from it. The problem is ALWAYS THE PEOPLE. And in this specific case, I imagine that the oracle would only occur if the saint died of natural causes or real accidents, which probably wouldn't occur in this case that the high-ranking forced the situation, and more they will force some random child to assume the position of saint when they realize that there will be no oracle, and I bet they will try to kidnap Ordol's daughter.

Dex-chan lover
Good thing this isn't an isekai, or else I might have to add "carriage attacked" to my bingo cards.

Fed-Kun's army
Ordoll is sure adopting daughters at a brisk pace. Duke's daughter, Saintess, Sorceress' homunculi-or-something, and a Magical Wolf heiress. Wonder what we get next...

Dex-chan lover
So first the war demon ordoll and now the saintess, sounds like the king is trying to get rid of anyone that could oppose him.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what his next daughter will be at this rate.

Also, can we calk about uhhhhh

00c863e32571dd6e7e9e38bf00437ad7.png

Dex-chan lover
Elizabeth, casually admitting she's only a daughter and not a romantic interest. :D

Users who are viewing this thread