Senki to Yobareta Otoko, Ouke ni Ansatsu Saretara Musume wo Hiroi, Issho ni Slow Life wo Hajimeru - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
It isn't that strange organized religion tends to turn ugly, they're essentially dictatorships with only a few exceptions, with no way to fire any of the high ranking clergy. Sure, the pope or whatever, might be benevolent for a generation or two, as well as the organisation under them. But then a rotten egg is installed, and the rest experiences corruption creep. Like, if we take an example from state level, Nero in Rome. And after that the status quo will be that much harder to change...
Tell me one major religion this all hasn't happened. There isn't one...

@sherlock0790 i mean thats quite realisitc, like irl religious organizations have been doing shady shit for ages not to count all the wars started due to them

Dex-chan lover
Okay, we have the evil king, the evil church with their assassins, can Ordoll please stop trying to be a peace-loving idiot and wreak some havoc?

Aggregator gang
What was the point of the mask, then?

Also, why the hell would Elizabeth ruin her own chances by daughter-zoning herself?

Lily: It looks like she's.... Readers: ..YEEEEEEESS?!?!? Lily: Oh wait! Telling would be spoilers. Readers: DAMN IT!!!!

@Lelouchezero indeed lol though I expect she has some kind of special sight or ability (it would make obvious sense with her title etc) so she probably noticed 'something' were not supposed to but putting it together with what her mother said yeah shes probably quite special.

Users who are viewing this thread