Senki to Yobareta Otoko, Ouke ni Ansatsu Saretara Musume wo Hiroi, Issho ni Slow Life wo Hajimeru

I dont know how to contact the scanlators but here is the raw link: https://kissaway.net/manga-senki-to-yobareta-otoko-ouke-ni-ansatsu-saretara-musume-o-hiroi-issho-ni-slow-life-o-hajimeru-manga-raw.html. I really like this manga and hope the link helps.

Please someone pick this up! It looks so cute! I love fluffy familial love type stories!

wonder why those OP characters just lets others send some assassins to the him

if he knows who it is then kill them, if it's the king then kill him, if it's the nobles then them, lol if he doesn't know, he's strong and has much more life experience than me so I'm he can find them either by torturing some suspects or buying some information or some magical BS

sigh why do those powerful beings have to run like a dog cause of assassins

Dex-chan lover
@Sicnarf123 Bit of a murderpuppy, are you?

There's many reasons why even an OP MC might want to Disappear himself when stuff like this happens. Starting with One Man v/s World being a losing game.
He'd be branded a traitor/terrorist/outlaw. Everyone he ever cared about or associated with would be at risk of DeathMurderKill, no exceptions. And not even by the Bad Guys.. the local population would do half the work, because they only get to hear the Bad Guy version of events..

Violence is always an option, but when you're up against an entire system that controls almost all resources, overwhelming force, the law, and public opinion, it's a sucker bet.
Especially when you can Disappear yourself without much effort and be done with the whole mess.

@Sicnarf123
@Grikath
how does he even count as an op mc?
lately that terms gets just slapped on anything and anyone without distinction...
strong mc- can take care of 10 normal attackers or more
op mc - can destroy a fortress/ capital on his own and in a short period of time

difference between being strong and op is when the strong guy sneezes others around him quiver out of fear
when an op guy sneezes people around him start quivering because the earth shakes

Dex-chan lover
@Roadrunner9000 I used mr. Murderpuppies' own words.. I agree with you the MC here is merely strong compared to your average bod. Neither invulnerable nor immortal, he's even got the scars...

His OP-ness in this case is the risk he's deemed to be to the Establishment ( oh those vile entitled nobles **, etc... ) as the War hero. With obvious results..

** check chapter 1.. The leader even got the Villain Moustache and Monologues....

@Roadrunner9000

lol sorry man haven't read this sh*t yet, was gonna stockpile some chaps

I'm talking about the other manga or novel that has op mcs but is always chased like a dog

man I really pity those dudes

@Grikath

yup yup I understand that

but man I really want to see some mc that doesn't take shit lying down, I mean those fuckers doesn't receive any harm, while the mc is running around for his life

those mcs doesn't do anything to those people, really what a pity

damn they should be killed or something

Dex-chan lover
This is a small thing but horns do have blood in them.

“Even in the royal capitol, milk is valuable”

I’m guessing wheat is a rare delicacy that only the royal family gets to taste.

Users who are viewing this thread