Senko-san's Abode

Double-page supporter
Thank you so much for all your ongoing work! I thought I'd just open up your comment thread when I started following you. Take good care of yourself so you don't burn out! 😁

Supporter
Hello there. I just wanted to request a couple of abandoned manga. They are "Alice or Alice" and "Ane Log - Moyako Neesan no Tomaranai Monologue".
Thanks for your hard work!!

Loved working on this chapter. Gotta give it to Ichika for standing up to ogino sensei but Hikaru was the star of the show in this one. The way he processes situations like this regarding Ichika is pretty damn advanced for his age ngl. Smart kid.

Group Leader
It is with great delight that I announce the first anniversary of Senko-san's Abode.

What began as a personal endeavor to practice my still-basic Japanese has grown into something truly special, thanks to the invaluable help of many dedicated members. Over the past year, Senko-san's Abode has evolved through relentless scanlating and collaborations.

In just one year, we've achieved an impressive milestone: 170 uploads, spanning Twitter series, serialized manga, and one-shots. It has been an incredible journey.

I can't express enough gratitude, but here it goes:

Thank you to my amazing staff for your unwavering support and hard work. Thank you to the other groups we collaborated with and those who supported us. And most importantly, thank you to our readers for enjoying our works.

好事多魔 (Koujitama) – good things come with hardships.

1st Anni.png
P.S. Thank you VnCaheo for this masterpiece, commemorating our group's most popular works.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread