Senmetsumadou no Saikyou Kenja: Musai no Kenja, Madou wo Kiwame Saikyou e Itaru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.4

Man I wish this was the main series tbh. The crest he abandoned is basically the magical engineering crest. He gave it up just to get a lame Shonen protagonist crest... There's infinite room for potential improvement if he'd just kept on honing his magi tech. Man if he'd spent the thousands of years he was reincarnating on just further improving his tech he'd probably have sci fi tier magitech by now.

Rather than being obsessed with trying to take one one of those cosmic beings with 1v1 personal combat. He should have spent his time engineering Sci Fi tier super weapons. Build a Dyson swarm and learn to harness the complete energy output of a star. Use that to fuel shit like relativistic kill vehicles. Hell in a setting with magical engineering, achieving FTL is likely significantly easier. He could probably go out and find himself a blackhole to study and harness into an ultimate weapon.

Yeah and some kind of people "accidentally" take or steal his tech. like the discovery of nukes irl.

That moment where he's bragging about the staff, while Iris is smashing the flimsy thing behind his back! So cheeky.

Heh, this prequel manga could turn out to be more fun than the original.

@Markny

I'd still much rather live in a post nuclear era than a pre nuclear era. Besides given that in the main story it's already been established that the magi tech bunkers he created have literally survived a nuclear apocalypse completely unscathed then it's pretty clear that he could easily ride out a nuclear war / any similar disasters.

And if he could start making *spelljammers* (magi tech spaceships) then he could make up back up bunkers and bases on the moon/ other planets. Hell he could potentially start colonizing other worlds using a golem labor force to extract and process resources... He could make a self replicating construct army and use them to strip mine entire worlds into the raw materials needed for stellar scale engineering projects...

Dismantle a couple of planets and use the material to build a Dyson swarm. If he could create machines to process the complete energy output of a star into mana then that would definitely be useful in his aspirations to slay cosmic beings.

Dex-chan lover
Iris be iris... 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Iris went on all four
Enemies were surprised, it was super effective...
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
Let's be real, the only reason why we follow this series is for Iris

Fed-Kun's army
I admit I've really split between this Iris and the main series Iris.

Who is cuter? They're both lovable idiots with more brute strength than brains.

Dex-chan lover
@Aragonius42 why strip mine planets, when mining a dungeon already gives you infinite resources? Dungeons replenish what you mine out of them, after all.

@CountryMage

To keep up with the scale of production of an exponentially increasing workforce. IE with self replicating golems/ robots 1 bot becomes 2 bots, then 4, then 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512, 1024, 2048, 4096, 8192, 16384, ect at a shockingly fast rate. You're quickly gonna snowball past the material resources that one dungeon can create on a timely basis. And if you want to build a Dyson swarm that can encompass a star the size of our sun you need a mass of raw materials on par with at least one entire planetary mass / you might actually need to dismantle multiple planetary bodies to amass sufficient material to create a fully encompassing Dyson swarm capable of capturing 100% of the star's energy output.

One dungeon nor even an entire planet's worth of dungeons is nowhere near enough resources needed to sustain a stellar engineering project. And if you're aiming to fight cosmic beings then yeah your gonna want to harness the power of completed stellar engineering projects.

Given that dungeons are a useful resource though I could see an advanced magi tech empire dismantling entire planets save for the dungeons which could be preserved as the cores of space stations dedicated to renewably farming that dungeon's resources. But yeah in order to fight beings capable of devouring entire worlds then you need to form an industrial complex that is similarly capable of devouring entire worlds.

Dex-chan lover
@Aragonius42 then you discover that all those stellar bodies only yield mundane materials, while the world's dungeons provide magic metals like adamantite, or mythril, the kind of stuff all the ancient ruins are built of.

Why do I like the art style in this more than the main series

Also I have a hunch that those two are alma’s ancestors

Users who are viewing this thread