Senpai, Danjite Koidewa!

Dex-chan lover
I thought this had been translated already, but I'd read it in Japanese.
Pixiv comics is good.

Super cute! Good story and build up. The characters were thoughtful and well written.

But I wouldn't call that little love making scene "smut." 😋

Contributor
@20kindsoftasty:

The use of the "smut" tag is a mess because mangadex at large has taken to using the "smut" tag to mean "contains sexual content" in the absence of any other demarcation to that effect (for hetero romances, anyways), and the admins seem to have largely embraced this.

Which is a problem for the genres to which the original proper meaning was important.

I want to remove the smut tag, personally, but I believe theoretically it's appropriate as per the admins, so I'm not quite sure what to do.

De-facto, of course, yaoi has always done its own thing in these regards to some extent. I mean, if standards were applied the same as other genres I should think most of the stuff that gets tagged "smut" in yaoi should be firmly in the R-18 section (or previously on old Batoto, not allowed on the site at all), but generally that's ignored. I tried explaining this state of affairs to an admin once and it became clear very quickly that, well... The admins of these sites... I don't think usually read BL very much. And clearly had no idea what I was on about. Just as well, I suppose.

All of which is to say, I fully support removing the "smut" tag from this, but I'm not going to be the one to do it. XD

Ahhhhh!!! Scary tsunderes just completes everything!!! Ꮚ˘ ꈊ ˘ Ꮚ

THANK YOU Author-san and Scanlators!!!
The art style is wholesome and gives that fluffy feeling. If you're an (aspiring) artist, this manga would be totally relatable!! The plot is great, not too cliché but still cliché ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ hahah.

Have a great read!! (≧(エ)≦ )

Also, listen to: bitterlove by Ardhito Pramono

Users who are viewing this thread