Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi - Ch. 228

Dex-chan lover
Bittersweet ending then? Honestly I don't mind it, not everything has to work

Over its now 7yr. tenure the author has spent 50+% developing the side characters and decided to salt the earth in the last 3mo. or so. With forced drama of the highest order executed as well as a teenager’s Sonic OC donut steal.
Pshhhh... Nothing personnel, kid.

Double-page supporter
laaaaaame, this is why your secondary characters are so much better regarded sensei...

Wait. After thinking about it, what if the reason he wouldn't reciprocate her feelings was because he is her superior? With that out of the way, what if...?

Fed-Kun's army
Oi, don't play with my heart strings like that. Crying kouhai and overseas transfer? I feel my chest quiver just thinking about the possible outcomes.

Dex-chan lover
I hope the thing he has to tell her is that he's gay, and that she's been a good friend.

Good luck on your new gay life overseas!
:meguusmug:

Fed-Kun's army
ROFL BRUH. I legit think the author's ragebaiting to try and get viewer spikes for the last few chapters because his reader retention has been (deservedly) dropping on Pixiv for a while now. Reminds me of the last arc of Masamune-kun's Revenge. If MC and Igarashi don't actually get together I think not even the Japanese readers would fully defend it.

Users who are viewing this thread