Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi - Ch. 229

Dex-chan lover
Was sick, immediately gets smothered when returning to work. Poor lass, that doesn't do much good for her health.

Dex-chan lover
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
You can't just "Hey!" her like that out of the blue after all that's happened Takeda-senpai! :qq:

Dex-chan lover
Man. I don’t mind plot movement. But after years of just nothing, now it feels like it’s jetboosting to the finish line.

I’m not sure but I’m positive you could just skip 100+ chapters and not be lost or miss any “character development “

Dex-chan lover
At this point, end the goddamn manga, end our suffering please 🥹
"Our"? Who's this "our"? You a seagull, or sumn?

Man. I don’t mind plot movement. But after years of just nothing, now it feels like it’s jetboosting to the finish line.

I’m not sure but I’m positive you could just skip 100+ chapters and not be lost or miss any “character development “
"Character development" is-- at most-- half the reason you read a manga like this.

Pixiv is basically Japanese DeviantArt.
I can attest that this is 102% accurate, with a 2% margin of error.

shudder

Dex-chan lover

it's never been that kind of manga. I really don't get what people don't understand about that. There's so many of these sort of small SoL stuff, you'd guess by now most of them would start to get the idea.

Dex-chan lover
"Our"? Who's this "our"? You a seagull, or sumn?

"Character development" is-- at most-- half the reason you read a manga like this.

I can attest that this is 102% accurate, with a 2% margin of error.

shudder
I meant. There is barely any character development in most chapters. Which is why I said you could skip most of them.

Dex-chan lover
it’s crazy how in eight years now we haven’t had a single instance of romance and the first time they hinted it the series dies. Eight fucking years of edging Jesus Christ.
There's no way it's been eight years.

Edit: Six years. Even so... jeez.

Prediction: their boss got the transfer, Takeda got the boss's job, and the author is rightly criticised for the needless drama, because all their characters have the maturity of twelve-year-olds, except for the actual twelve-year-old.

...and then, Takeda got reallocated to the Moscow branch, where he marries Mona and gets her suuuuper pregnant. The end.

Even OC donut steal levels of fanfiction beat the story at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread