Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi - Ch. 231

Dex-chan lover
They finally did the thing everyone! Huzzah hamster x banana will be canon! Of course we probably only have another three episodes left until it’s complete but still the thing was done!

Dex-chan lover
Wow what a weird personality for Takeda, author out of idea?

Double-page supporter
Nice

…the series is ending isn’t it
It is a good possibility. However, as My Monster Secret proved, letting the lead male/female finally get into a relationship doesn't mean the story ends. It just goes into phase 2. But who knows if Shiromanta wants to continue or not.

Dex-chan lover
So she will need surgery after all.

It is a good possibility. However, as My Monster Secret proved, letting the lead male/female finally get into a relationship doesn't mean the story ends. It just goes into phase 2. But who knows if Shiromanta wants to continue or not.
IMO Kare Kano proves that it's best to just get it over within volume 1, so you can explore the more interesting, yet often ignored part of romantic relationships.

Dex-chan lover
Idk it feels a bit unearned to suddenly go "oh yeah he likes her too". The man has shown absolutely no signs of it so far.
And he has shown zero interest in her romantically. meh
You all must have jumped into this manga 7/8ths of the way in or something...

Some of the stuff this guy's been doing for Futaba, all the way from volume 1, has been nonstandard for coworkers and even suspect in the context of "friends". This guy didn't react negatively to her proposing she be his wife (instead of his stated hope of wishing to have a child like her), and that was in chapter one-- all he could muster was a mutual agreement that the sake was getting to the both of their blushing selves.

IMO Kare Kano proves that it's best to just get it over within volume 1, so you can explore the more interesting, yet often ignored part of romantic relationships.
I have the feeling that said procedure's more standard for shoujo romances (which, I guess this one is, but still).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread