Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi - Vol. 2 Ch. 40.6 - Extra 11

Dex-chan lover
There still no Hamster-chan and Banana-kun picture in this thread

Dex-chan lover
Gv7zPOB.jpg

@Geany
Wow, that takes dedication to count! Thank you for the data, now we can feel more scientific about this comic)

I just, I can't not see her literally being destroyed when they have sexy fun time. Her entire body is the size of his torso... The horror, lol.

The important question now is how would Suzu react to her gag being stolen?

Double-page supporter
Seriously, how much more direct does Sakurai needs to be grabbing Kazama's face and telling him to look at her? If that's not a clear sign I don't know what else will work for such a slowpoke.

Dex-chan lover
More than anything beach related, Futaba-chan dressed in nothing but her senpai's shirt and tie is what truly got to me.

Double-page supporter
Hard muscles like that isn't actually comfortable btw.

That obligatory breast staring scene was the most confusing thing ever. It was so hard to work out which way the Kazama was facing, and it kept changing for some reason.

Dex-chan lover
I find it odd that none of them reacted to Takeda's physique. Even for Igarashi in the previous chapter. I thought Natsumi would also comment on it (probably in a way to tease Igarashi)

Dex-chan lover
I mean, Sakurai's nice, but you can't beat a kittenish tanned tomboy. Especially a big breasted one.

And yes, Igarashi just keeps getting shorter. Damn she was right on level with her friends' crotches.

Users who are viewing this thread