Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi - Vol. 3 Ch. 46

Fed-Kun's army
Goddamnit man, you two are so sweet that I swear you're the luckiest guy ever to have her. She's not even a tsundere, she can cook, she can clean up for herself, she's cute and she is just perfect.

Double-page supporter
I'm starting to hate him, he asks her to cook food for him and all that but won't date her?
If it was me in her shoes I would feel I'm just being used.

Fed-Kun's army
do people in japan not have cars

Depends on where. Cities like Tokyo are so dense that for the most part, having cars doesn't make sense. This is why a lot of people are actually "paper drivers" -- they have the license, so in theory they can drive, but they never get time behind the wheel, so when they finally rent a car to make a trip, they're to be wary of -- they are driving according to theoretical conceptions more than experience.

Contributor
Oh my god, all these situations, all these poses.

It feels... Vulgar, god, ahahhaa. I've almost never felt embarrassed from reading shounen and shoujo romance, but man, this title makes me cover my with with both hands every other chapter.

Dex-chan lover
that's the power of a good power imbalance and natural male & female roles

Dex-chan lover
Not sure if anyone else noticed but she cooked him Hamburg Steak, which is a callback from the previous chapter when she offered to cook for him again.

Users who are viewing this thread