Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi - Vol. 4 Ch. 69

Dex-chan lover
We’re reaching peak levels of thirst, guys...I don’t even think the hamster pics will be enough to quench it!

Aggregator gang
I like how the author literally just gave her splatoon spats because he likes/draws the inkling so much, lol.

@Sakai Quality comment, quality pseudo senpai avatar. No complaints here, keep up the good work.

Dex-chan lover
Her Grandpa looks like a big man.
God how is she ever going to give birth?

Futaba: Why do I feel so offended?

Why? because you want to twirl on your senpai, yet your mangaka will NEVER let you.

Futaba: But what if I tr-

NEVER!!!

Fed-Kun's army
So Takeda will comment on how he doesn't care if Futaba's breasts are small and he gets mauled by her (and somehow he's the asshole according to the other characters). On the other hand, if he doesn't comment on her breasts and he offends her. I guess it's a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situation when it comes to Takeda commenting on Futaba's breasts, isn't it?

Dex-chan lover
You felt offended because you want Takeda to notice your non-existent womanly charms?

If that ain’t it then I’m lost.

Fed-Kun's army
She's so damn cute. COME ON GIRL! BOOBS ISN'T ANYTHING! There's flat is justice type of guy out there.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly as long as she's wearing those spats I would also not even glance at her chest.

Users who are viewing this thread