Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi - Vol. 7 Ch. 127

Dex-chan lover
@twinklecake Doing God's work
Also the brand name on the camera in the first panel is an anagram of the author's last name.

So many comments that seem to think cameras like that still don't exist...meanwhile untold numbers of street photographers are using Ricoh's GR compact line among others that look mostly like this...

More /ss/ chapters please
much like the original SS, it purges undesirables (normalf*gs)

Dex-chan lover
If she keeps photographing senpai doing everything, we might end up with an in-manga hamster banana picture...

"You're really stretching it huh"
That's not the only thing she has to stretch if they get married.

Dex-chan lover
Whelp, I caught up. I'm...kinda happy that I'm not leaving with the bad taste of the Kurobe pair, cause that's heading in a bad direction. But at the same time I kinda want it solved too...

@Haydrion101 No no, she hasn't even BEGUN to stretch yet XD

@Sadisticmale What last chapter?

so the mangaka really did just leave a massive cliffhanger in the previous chapter and went on as if nothing happened in this chapter lmao.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, people still buy cameras like that with phones around?

Aggregator gang
@Tearsa
You can't switch lens or change exposure on phone, and it has limited zoom in/out.
If she'trying figure out photography it maks sense to buy cheap camera just to make herself comfortable with it. Especially if her telephone's camera is shit.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I prefer a dedicated camera to a phone camera. The picture quality is much better and it saves your phone battery too

Users who are viewing this thread