Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi - Vol. 7 Ch. 141

Dex-chan lover
I'm kinda bored with these already. 141 chapters for 3 or so relationships still at this stage crosses the threshold from "easy-going" right into "stagnant".

I wonder if the author doesn't have any confidence in writing actual relationship dynamics or if he is just intentionally milking the will they or wont they stage bonedry because it sells. Either way this is getting ridicioulus, its not cute if nothing ever happens.

Aggregator gang
I'm ok with the main couple being oblivious forever but these two have GOT TO fuck sometime soon

Dex-chan lover
I wholeheartedly agree with what @mikan said. In fact I was gonna comment nearly the exact same thing.

Double-page supporter
CMON LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO like for real they have to know they like each other right? No one acts like around someone else without liking them

Squee😆!!💕 More development💕! Sakurai sure is forward😄!
Now, if only the main couple would have some development!🤣

Thanks so much for the update!😊

Dex-chan lover
BfhrWVX.png

Wholeheartedly agree with @mikan post. The other couples can be cute and oblivious and wishy washy. But these two need to just do something otherwise we might see a downfall in the relationship. They’ve reached the end of flirting phase already, there’s no other way but to go down on each other

Users who are viewing this thread