Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi - Vol. 7 Ch. 142

Is quite boring that there's nothing happening between the two protagonists
This last chap tried to deliver some advance but if feels quite forced

Dex-chan lover
are people here really dumb that they think this is related to corona? You guys do know that japan and most asian countries wore masks when sick... like decades before corona right? fucking Americans I swear

Dex-chan lover
@mikan could you please put a duck right up your ass? And a spoiler tag next time you Mother fucker

Laughing at the idea that Igarashi could ever make chad Senpai fall or stumble in any way.

@dsid2814 What is it about America that makes you third world countries seethe so hard.

@Admmi chapter 220 has been out for nearly a week. Why the fuck are you crying about it in another manga's most recently released chapter. Go read it. how can you be mad this is your fault.

How can mangakas psychologically drag out romances this long?! Like sure, they need to drag it out to make money, but even if you put a gun to my head I don’t think I could stand dragging out the romance this long. At the very least I’d have a side romance actually get fulfilled (looking at you Kazama and Sakurai, hurry up and make babies)

@Imoutolover Sure, money is a probably a reason, but there are also people like me, who simply lose interest after the romance is established. A recent example would be
Pseudo Harem
. Imho, after their relationship was official, it just went downhill for me.. Giggling to myself like a little girl about all the implications, close calls and possible outcomes is way more “rewarding” than a love relationship. Mangaka also tend to replace “the chase” with needless drama, so I wouldn’t mind if this manga stays like this forever.

Users who are viewing this thread