Senpai is an Otokonoko - Ch. 93 - Real Thing

Dex-chan lover
So stupid, no one should ever love you to the point they won't consider themselves, that's unhealthy, not some requirement to love.
I know she's got issues with this but being someone's most special doesn't mean them prioritizing you over themselves.

At this point the romance between Aoi and Makoto has been so sidetracked and torn to shreds even if they do end up together I don't even know if I'll care anymore. The story took a pretty huge turn and... continues to take them... Still enjoy it and love what I read, but the "will they won't they" is getting old.

Aggregator gang
At this point the romance between Aoi and Makoto has been so sidetracked and torn to shreds even if they do end up together I don't even know if I'll care anymore. The story took a pretty huge turn and... continues to take them... Still enjoy it and love what I read, but the "will they won't they" is getting old.
Ikr…

Dex-chan lover
I guess getting confessed when she is in so dark thought wouldn't work... :'(

Dex-chan lover
You know... At this point, maybe that side character chick, the one that looks like Takagi-san might have actually been the better choice...

Even when Makoto dumped her in the party, she still decided "you know I still like hanging out with you, so I'm still gonna be your friend!"

Like she got rejected but still supports him, sure she wanted to date Makoto when he was a "guy" but even after Makoto went back to normal she still hanged around and didn't even ridicule or get mad at him.

Hell she even out right supported him and said he looked better when he's happily cross dressing.

Like at this point she's the only friend with no over baggage, massive self doubt or weird ass situation.

I know our boy Ryuji is still an option, but Makoto doesn't see him that way.

At least Ms. Takashi-san at home still has a chance to make Makoto like her romantically.

I mean Makoto never really tried before, and kinda just used her to try and be "normal" but now that he's getting better and back to his senses maybe he can actually give her a real fair shot!

Honestly, I just want Makoto to be done with all this drama, and just end up with someone that's not having so much double thoughts and baggage and doubts and shit.

Like I just want the romance to be over so we can get on with the more pressing issues like how we still haven't fully convinced his mom yet, or how we still need to explain things to Shisho's parents, or Aoi's grandma clearly not gonna be here for long.

The romance plot in this story is honestly just feeling more and more like an overextended plot that shouldn't even be relevant anymore...

Users who are viewing this thread