Senpai is an Otokonoko - Ch. 99 - Special

Hated Saki's mom character she was shown as the kind of person who ruins everyone's life around them just by being a coward escapist, she escaped her marriage because her husband wanted to move to America, she escaped parenthood when it got too hard to take care of her child, she escaped responsibility by not telling her daughter beforehand about her lover, and even when caught pretended otherwise initially, and then tried to put the burden on her child by saying "If you don't want us to live together we won't!!" or "If you don't want to do anything with me anymore..."... Dude she's 15.... She says her new lover give her the strength to face her past and Saki once again I call cap on it... because if that's the case what about her love for her daughter? can't that give her strength.... she is like that weak person who only chases convenience and should've remained away from Saki... the only reason she seemed to care seems like she wanted a closure to be happy with new lover fella

Dex-chan lover
So... The reason she left Saki, as a child, for 10 years... Was because of inferiority complex?

... Bitch imma slap your face like what grandma did all those years ago too!

What the actual fuck?!
Woman, you were young!!!

That was your first marriage, your first experience as a parent, your first child!

Of course you weren't gonna be better your mother-in-law, she has years of experience!!!

You broke up with your husband, and left your daughter, cause you couldn't get accustomed to the new place you moved to cause of his job?!

Did you not try talking about this with him?!
As partners, you should have communicated this!!!

You left Saki alone, cause she couldn't decide if she wanted to leave her father for her mother, when she wasn't even 10?!?!

And you speak of how this random dude, came to your life and gave you the strength to finally face your daughter again, because of the strength he gave to support you?

BITCH WHAT ABOUT SAKI?!
YOUR OWN DAUGHTER?!?!

DID HER VERY EXISTENCE NOT GIVE YOU THE STRENGTH TO FACE YOUR OLD FAMILY, YOUR MOTHER-IN-LAW, YOUR EX-HUSBAND?!?!

How can you say she's special to you, yet never had the strength to actual face her for 10 years, until someone outside your life came to you and gave you some sense?!

YOU NEEDED A PEP TALK, FROM A STRANGER NO LESS, JUST TO FINALLY MAKE THAT DECISION AFTER 10 YEARS!!!

No connection at all, not showing up to her important days like birthdays, enrollments, graduations, nothing!

I get the husband was too focused on his passion and work, but at least he kept in touch.

He didn't outright abandon her.
He may have missed some things, but he would still ignore everything else for his family if needed.

Compared to him, you are absolutely humiliating!

And you knew that, and still couldn't do anything to fix it.

... All this, cause she couldn't keep up with her husband, and didn't communicate properly with him.

... All this, cause of her inferiority complex.

Absolutely disgusting...

Last edited:
So... The reason she left Saki, as a child, for 10 years... Was because of inferiority complex?

... Bitch imma slap your face like what grandma did all those years ago too!

What the actual fuck?!
Woman, you were young!!!

That was your first marriage, your first experience as a parent, your first child!

Of course you weren't gonna be better your mother-in-law, she has years of experience!!!

You broke up with your husband, and left your daughter, cause you couldn't get accustomed to the new place you moved to cause of his job?!

Did you not try talking about this with him?!
As partners, you should have communicated this!!!

You left Saki alone, cause she couldn't decided if she wanted to leave her father for her mother, when she wasn't even 10?!?!

And you speak of how this random dude, came to your life and gave you the strength to finally face your daughter again, because of the strength he gave to support you?

BITCH WHAT ABOUT SAKI?!
YOUR OWN DAUGHTER?!?!

DID HER VERY EXISTENCE NOT GIVE YOU THE STRENGTH TO FACE YOUR OLD FAMILY, YOUR MOTHER-IN-LAW, YOUR EX-HUSBAND?!?!

How can you say she's special to you, yet never had the strength to actual face her for 10 years, until someone outside your life came to you and gave you some sense?!

YOU NEEDED A PEP TALK, JUST TO FINALLY MAKE THAT DECISION AFTER 10 YEARS!!!

No connection at all, not showing up to her important days like birthday, enrollments, graduations, nothing!

I get the husband was too focused on his passion and work, but at least he kept in touch.

He didn't outright abandon her.
He may have missed some things, but he would still ignore everything else for his family if needed.

Compared to him, you are absolutely humiliating!

And you knew that, and still couldn't do anything to fix it.

... All this, cause she couldn't keep up with her husband, and didn't communicate properly with him.

... All this, cause of her inferiority complex.

Absolutely disgusting...
You get my feelings I mean I thought exactly same and I thought I was yapping, I mean she isn't shown as a bad person but she's totally pathetic type making everyone miserable just by existing

Users who are viewing this thread