Senpai is an Otokonoko - Vol. 8 Ch. 76 - Return

Dex-chan lover
Ugh I really hate this development. I was getting strong transfem vibes from Makoto in the beginning, but it seems they're working in a bit of "Haha jk not trans just a quirky femboy hehe" backpedaling since the series got popular or something.

Dex-chan lover
mom's development is ambiguous. made excuses "even if i accept others wont accept" thats not your problem innit mate? i guess its her nature to be transphobic.

Double-page supporter
She's not a bad mom, she really does want the best for her son.

It's just her idea of what would be best for him isn't what he wants.

Her transphobia definitely is a problem, but it's not anything unrealistic, at the very least she's never out right hurt him physically.

At the very least, she's willing to at least take a shot at understanding him.

That's already a huge step when compared to other parents out there who would even go as far as kick their children out almost immediately after they confess.

Again she's not a bad parent, she's just overly paranoid of her son being treated badly by people, and way too traumatized of her past.

She needs to understand the way she sees this issue, isn't how everyone in the world sees it.

And she needs to understand her opinions should not be forced on anyone.

If she could accept that, then she genuinely can be a great and supportive mom.

It sounds so simple, but just like real life, sometimes the easiest answers are the hardest to understand and accept by people.

Ugh I really hate this development. I was getting strong transfem vibes from Makoto in the beginning, but it seems they're working in a bit of "Haha jk not trans just a quirky femboy hehe" backpedaling since the series got popular or something.
I still get transfem energy... like looking in the reflector and being reminded of his male body and wanting to take the dress off a couple chapters ago?? That's such a trans experience

Definitely feels a little bait-y

Users who are viewing this thread