Senpai Kara Me ga Hanasenai to Aru Kaishain no Nichijou - Ch. 5 - A/C

Dex-chan lover
@Epicredeemer so it requires:
1) every time lauch discord on your PC or install it on Android (i like to read from my phone while im in on my way somewhere)
2) check for notifications
3) open links from there to go to their web page (or even worse, like Domekano channel does - put it right there, in the channel, where its pain in the ass to read - THANK GOD someone finally start to update it on the web same time instead of dicsord delays for a week or two to release it somewhere)
4) read.

OR. I can do:
1) open my bookmarked Mangadex page from phone/PC, where all my favorite mangas are
2) read

Which way is easiest, faster and, to put it simple and requires less steps to do to enjoy favorite manga in a blink of an eye? 😅
time is money © i do not support things that waste my time for some extra useless actions (IMHO)

Dex-chan lover
28° is crazy
even 27° with no wind is still too warm and the air can still get a little stuffy since the A/C barely has to run at all
might as well just open the windows

BCS

Dex-chan lover
"Room temperature" is defined as 20-22C (68-72F) World Health Organization suggests 18.

So yeah 28 or 27 is crazy high.

Also deja vu.

Double-page supporter
How the hell is anyone supposed to get any work done at 27ºC? That's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too hot. Change it to 17ºC and then we'll talk.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Chapter is broken("will be available a year ago")

Users who are viewing this thread