Senpai! Let's Have an Office Romance ♪ - Vol. 1 Ch. 10 - Case - 10

Dex-chan lover
Ai like Ai in tawawa on Monday that have monster titty too?!

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I wish i was japanese in order to understand how close you have to be with someone to call them by their first names, because apparently even adults act like teenagers when they call each other their first names. I understand that where i live you usually adress people using Mr/Mrs. But most of the time people prefer to use their first name.

I will never really understand all this shyness about calling someone by their first name. From where i'm from you just use Mr/Mrs (in my case Sr/Srª) when you really need to be respectful to someone, but most of time, be at school, college, work, on the street, and even with strangers that you just met, we all use their first name.

Dex-chan lover
I still don't understand the importance of the first name to them. I've some japanese friends that I know for almost 1 and a half years in my university, and since 4 months they finally started calling me "Rigo" instead of my last name or Rigoberto (all my first name).
I was respectful and called them by their last names or however they wanted but it's like... Relax sushi boy we are in Mexico, with that kind of formality and respect you make me feel ashamed and awkward.

Users who are viewing this thread