Senpai, Oishiidesu ka? - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Senpai, Kouhai, and Freshly Baked Bread

Dex-chan lover
So now we also have a trash jealous junior joining the series🤦🏼‍♂️ This is also a thing I hate about GL series, a friend, junior Etc. of 1 MC Will trash talk/act like a b*tch towards the other MC and she wont say anything about it…

Dex-chan lover
What a bitch. Do you seriously think you’re the one “suitable” for her…

Dex-chan lover
evil.PNG

who invited blud to this manga??!?!?!??!

where shrimp?
I'm pretty sure the shrimp is just chopped up into the filling that is rolled into the bread in step 5 (on page 11)

What confuses me more is how the dough was split into 6 parts, but also the rolled shrimp bread was cut into slices, but they still ended up with 6 total breads?

Dex-chan lover
Gahhhhhh no moreeeee why does a random junior join in…
I just want them to be together…i don’t want a random person try8ng to sepate them

Dex-chan lover
Still, Mori better does something before I start hating her too lol. Like, it's clear no one else (besides Miho's friend and brother) knows they are (pretending) dating, and I don't want another shitty person come to cute Miho and make her feel down again.

Dex-chan lover
mf said Miho's not worth standing beside Mori whereas she was the brainfart kohai that said she'll try to like rice so Mori would like her back. :dogkek:

So now we also have a trash jealous junior joining the series🤦🏼‍♂️ This is also a thing I hate about GL series, a friend, junior Etc. of 1 MC Will trash talk/act like a b*tch towards the other MC and she wont say anything about it…
She was already in 5.5

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I'd tell Mori what happened immediately. Fuck that bitch.
Seriously, how can you keep quiet about it? If I were in Mori's shoes, I'd prefer to know that one of my friends behaves like that, thinking that they have some kind of monopoly over me.

Users who are viewing this thread