Senpai, Oishiidesu ka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Double-page supporter
It's been wonderful having a chapter every day to read, thanks a lot zetzie!

Double-page supporter
Also 2600 yen for a pack of cigarettes? 20 usd? hope that includes tax or RIP smokers in Japan.

Dex-chan lover
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I don't care if drama ended strangely. I read this for the yuri fluffy cooking, and now I'll read it for the yuri "eating".

Group Leader
On a side note, pretty sure vol 3 started with chap 13. I checked on Amazon and vol 2 is done with the extra.
Yeah I was a little unsure because I couldn't find a volume 3 cover art or a mention of it being a 3rd volume in the raws, but I guess I'll put chap 13 and onwards as volume 3.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I was a little unsure because I couldn't find a volume 3 cover art or a mention of it being a 3rd volume in the raws, but I guess I'll put chap 13 and onwards as volume 3.
Of course you can't find vol 3 cover yet, vol 2 just got released last Dec. Will need a bit of time to have enough chapters for the next vol (5-6 chapters), so vol 3 may be around July/August I guess.

Anyway, new chapter is just up lol.

Dex-chan lover
Not sure how I feel about that development. This is her first relationship, something that senpai is aware of, and she apparently hasn't really put much thought into the sexual aspects. Having senpai just decide "I'm horny so we're gonna have sex" when it's unclear whether she's ready for it leaves a bit of a bad aftertaste
This manga writing is weird as hell lmao but hey, gay sex 😂

Dex-chan lover
Hm. Am I the only one that would have rather them stay friends for now instead of "lovers." It just seems really weird to me that Miho has had no indication of love for Miyata and yet agrees to be in a relationship now. The development at the end is especially weirding me out and it feels like Miho is just doing it to give Miyata fanservice. I don't know, maybe I'm the only one thinking about it like this and it's not weird at all, who knows

Users who are viewing this thread