Senpai wa, Ijiwaru ni Tsuki - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Only thing I dont care for is she was knowingly confessing to him every day when he said he had a gf. Man does girl code not exist in her vocabulary? It's one thing to not know he has a gf then find out but damn I would hate it if some girl was doing that to my bf every day. anyways, Thanks for the translation! I'm staying for the ML lol

@icesk8terdiaz
indeed i think that's why i'm skipping this one forget about girl code i think that is what any human should do in similar situation
I don't like how realistic = cold hearted , didn't make eye contact = cold , i mean seriously some people are just socially awkward like me and like to keep things real, no need to label people warm and cold in every shoujo
sigh it's quite hard to find a decent ) shoujo manga that makes sense lately
scanlation group thank you very much for your hard work

Girl he made it clear he wants you to stop and he’s already got a gf!! But you still keep tryna steal him from her?? That’s so scummy! Black-haired dude wasn’t being cold-hearted. He was just being real 😩

It’s nice to have a protagonist that is proactive about her feelings instead of another shoujo doormat, even if she’s pretty immature in the way she’s going about it right now. I’ll follow this for a bit to see how it progresses.

Thank you for the new manga!

Although I’m not a fan of the FL, I’ll continue to read to see how it plays out

This FL would be the annoying rival in another shoujo manga. I feel bad for senpai & senpai’s gf, hope she doesnt meet her

Girl, he already has girlfriend, if he doesn't then it's different story (like Itazura na Kiss). I like aggressive girl but not the one who want to steal other people boyfriend. Not only you confess everyday but you ask him to have lunch just the two of you? It's rude. I want to slap her so much lol

And ML is not cold, girl. He just told facts. I think he knows if he told you indirectly he won't got through your thick skull so he is just being direct lol

I am interested with the story because I like ML like that but can we change the FL? lol

Already don't like this FL, the guy already has a gf, if she truly liked him she would immediately back off. I like this ML though he's just telling her the facts and whether this brain dead FL likes it or not he's not being cold hearted he's just being honest. I'll stick around for now to see how this goes, but if there's going to more chapters with the FL being annoying af then I'll be dropping this.

Right from the start, the FL is really annoying, I tolerate super cliche shoujos sleeves, but I don't like him going after someone with a girlfriend, when he rejects her again and again, it is not moving or entertaining, it is annoying.

I just hope the ML does it for his sake, or if he does it for fun, he partly deserves it, but it's also possible that the other guy's relationship goes wrong.

If the guy consider you an annoyance, and say them on your face, you should get the message already smh.

I can't- I couldn't finish- how selfish do you have to be to push your feelings constantly on someone taken- she has no respect for the dude nor the gf. Would she like it if her boyfriend was constantly getting harassed by a girl?

Peeps, move on. Respect each other.

Users who are viewing this thread