Sense. - Vol. 13 Ch. 117 - Lesson 117: Secret 64

Dex-chan lover
Well ... the lines are blurring again and I don't know if what just happened actually happened. The background was not dark so maybe? ... then again things happen and the sequence of events from one panel to the next don't make sense. This is all to say that cock-teasing and blue-balling are wrong and this manga is VERY GOOD AT IT, LOL.

I understand that as a teacher he should not lay his hands on his students but this guy has GROWN ASS TEACHERS throwing pussy at him and he refuses. Now if the cuck of a teacher would take the principle OR the college friend up on their offers he wouldn't be fantasizing about high school girls. I know I know, that's the whole point for him that they are high school girls, LOL.

Dex-chan lover
Did he finally cross the line with the glasses girl? It is difficult to distinguish between reality and his delusion

Well ... the lines are blurring again and I don't know if what just happened actually happened. The background was not dark so maybe? ... then again things happen and the sequence of events from one panel to the next don't make sense. This is all to say that cock-teasing and blue-balling are wrong and this manga is VERY GOOD AT IT, LOL.

I understand that as a teacher he should not lay his hands on his students but this guy has GROWN ASS TEACHERS throwing pussy at him and he refuses. Now if the cuck of a teacher would take the principle OR the college friend up on their offers he wouldn't be fantasizing about high school girls. I know I know, that's the whole point for him that they are high school girls, LOL.
Coc-tesing, ntr-bating, this manga does everything it can..lol
This manga would been much better if the teacher actully go over the line with the students because of this vague might happen some thing, might not and accidental ecchi like situations feels cheap. So sad the "best" scenes are wasted for ntr-baiting and coc-teasing:(

Unfortunately this is borderline-H manga, there is no way to cross the line.

Users who are viewing this thread