Sense. - Vol. 13 Ch. 122 - Lesson 122: Secret 69

Dex-chan lover
I couldn't tell when the delusions stopped and where the real stuff started. Shit went on a little too long

Dex-chan lover
I couldn't tell when the delusions stopped and where the real stuff started. Shit went on a little too long
Whenever he is imagining something the page border turns black. It has been white for the past three or so chapters so all of it actually happened.

Ah yes, the typical 'I'm so glad to finally be with the girl I like and then just watch as she is being groped/molested/raped/whatever because it's her female classmate doing that'. No remotely sane person would just let this happen. You'd call and kick her out.. But hey, what do I know about Japanese minds

Dex-chan lover
Whenever he is imagining something the page border turns black. It has been white for the past three or so chapters so all of it actually happened.
Yea I know, the background of the page goes black, but it happened so much that I just phased it all out to him having wet virgin dreams nonstop then I finally realized he actually got ahead at some point for real and was like.. wait what the fuck lol

Users who are viewing this thread