Sensei Kunshu

I'll be honest, I'm only reading this for glimpses of Hiromitsu ( not the sensei but his younger brother who appeared in Heroine Shikkaku) .

Double-page supporter
We have about 20 chapters and we can't read because we are missing one 😀
Well at least it will be fun to binge read all of them at the same time.

This is one of the best mangas I've read. So funny, light drama (but not useless, actually makes sense). The male lead is SO HOT and Samarun is pretty good too. I love their interactions.

Heroine shikkaku was pretty great so i waited too long for this to be picked up again

Thanks fir the translation

Group Leader
If you guys enjoy this, feel free to join Mangaworm's Discord:
https://discord.gg/DUDG277

I can understand why this manga was dropped to begin with now that I've been reading it again with the new translations. While it was silly, cringy humour at the start, the heroine just gets more and more disappointing with each chapter. You can't drag this kind of selfish, single minded character through 40 plus chapters of repeated humiliation and cluelessness without an ounce of character growth or depth without it getting pointless and exhausting. Girl couldn't even think of a career this last chapter.

A story with a helpless idiot for an MC has an expiry date and I think it's at around 10 chapters... Dropped.

Double-page supporter
This is first shoujo manga that doesn't have some overseas trip that last for few years or something like that. Loved it.
This manga is quite great. Characters are fleshed out and unique. Interactions between them are not forced.
Main characters shown growth trougought the series. Side characters weren't forgotten (usual in other manga)
Don't remember any plot holes.
Plot is original and at times is unpredictable (at times).
Art as you can see is quite good.
Translation is great.

Given that I can't really find anything bad with this manga, I would have to rate it 10. Worth a read.

I’m only pushing through this manga cause I like the male lead, he’s level headed, independent and mature. I just can’t understand the female lead. I read till chap 25 and she has neither any character development nor redeeming good qualities. She’s just soooo dumb, sure its funny at first but to drag it on every chapter (of course I know its her character) is very cringy already.

I will finish it tho, so I’m hoping her character grows, honestly

She's one-dimensional, yes. However, I am fine with this. Maybe it's the S in me, but this is the most fun I've had reading traditional shoujo

The FL is stupid and hilarious lkqwedxjqw
the wimp landscape rival was kinda lame but that was fine since sensei is nice, great read

Double-page supporter
Anyone knows what's the chapter where they go to Singapore? That's the only one I didn't read because it was missing in the site I used.

Users who are viewing this thread