Sensei Lock-On! 2nd - Vol. 2 Ch. 25

Group Leader
Awww, where my fluffy chapter with main characters!? This nurse boy is too creepy and strange. Why all became like that?

Dex-chan lover
we have a sentence in those cases in france :

"it's not because there's a keeper that you can't score a goal"

*runs away quickly*

Double-page supporter
This is all just annoying. Each and everyone one of them is being a pain in the ass. And someone needs to punch this cunt in the throat. Dude's literally going "adultery excites me". Creep belongs on a list.

Just here to agree with all the hate this is getting... Think about it, if this was anything like reality that dude would be in jail for stalking and intimidating her. Or at the very least in a court room.

Seriously, why can't these stalker creeps be the guys getting cucked in doujinshi's? wouldn't even be netorare honestly, but a karma fap.

That fucking gay teacher must've been hit hard on his head. I'd be happy to make it worse for him.

Or rather, i'd be happier to punch the mangaka really hard in the middle of the face for creating such shitty character and story.

Dex-chan lover
And just like that, a more or less forgettable schtick just became all the more relevant.

Let's remember this story started the poor kid PROPOSING. He spent 3 month salary on the ring.
While we never saw her reply, the fact she wears no ring means she said no. Despite dating.
Which means that she is, in fact, not thinking of marrying. At least for now.

Fuck this shit all the way to hell. Gonna finish it cause there's only a handful of chapters left, but fuck this.

Dex-chan lover
Kadokura: I'm currently seeing someone
male-thot: I see

Yeah, about time, glad he seen throu~~

male-thot: Yes, I'm suddenly all motivated!

4B5TukC.gif

Users who are viewing this thread