Sensei ni wa Mada Iwanai - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Noooooo it can't end like this without her ever confessing and getting to be a cute couple with her sensei! This ended too soon and it makes me sad. 😢

Well the series was still really wholesome and I loved their adorable interactions. I enjoyed this a lot while it lasted.

Hmm fair enough, the ending's spot on with the title, really enjoyed it so far, NOICE

Aggregator gang
Well. Cute and good story with really unsatisfying ending. I hate open ending. I will tell her someday? Why tf we read these chapters then? Its the same thing as at the start. I can see ratings going down.

Thanks for the chapter 🖤

Dex-chan lover
This series really feels like it wanted to go longer but was cut short by the editorial department. Or author wanted to move on fast

Anyways, thanks to KingSnowman and team for keeping up with this to the end! It was really cute and I really did enjoy your little credits manga.

Dex-chan lover
Not really a fan of the ending, but alas I still enjoyed reading so that's all that matters.

Thanos for translating!

Glad to see you back kingsnow!
Really, thanks so much 4 translating this
Love ya!

@KingSnowman8
Thank you very much for translating this cute little series. I hope to read more yuri manga from you in the near future!

Don't have any recs to make right now but there's never enough translated yuri if you ask me so anything is game.

Group Leader
dang it! the age-gap dummy that i am is left unsatisfied, lol, but it was so cute i have to forgive this one 😊 thanks for the TL!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for working in this, will be waiting for the next series you pick up <3

Dex-chan lover
This feels like an axe to me. I don’t know if slipping back to status quo is better or worse than trying to rush an ending though.

Decent story, terrible ending. Why even bother teasing a proper ending if you don't want to do one?

Users who are viewing this thread