Sensei ni wa Mada Iwanai - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Group Leader
@go-2-sleep
Thank you so much for reading my first translation attempt all the way through!

As long as there is yuri manga in need of translating, this snowman will be there!!
I hope my next project does not disappoint! ⛄

ending was a little lacking for everyone looking for that good yuri stuff, but thank you for the hard work translating it and getting it out to us! it is really appreciated :)

Thank you for translating this one, while the lack of closure was dissapointing, I really liked the art. I have zero interest in dark, harem isekai trash, but if you do more yuri I'll be sure to read it

Dex-chan lover
I was hoping for at least a time skip so that she can confess to sensei without the moral dilemma of a student/teacher relationship for the sensei. A bit disappointed that it ended like that

Thanks for the translation! There are still many yuri out there without translation, whatever of them you pick I'll be sure to read it

Dex-chan lover
thank you for your work!
not disappointed since it's literally the title
excellent work for a first btw!

that ending is nice,its really the story plot..no disappointment for me or whatsoever since the title says it all..author-san gave justice to his title, "she wont tell yet"..
i hope it gets an alternate story though,or sequel..this time,title would be "i wont tell my student yet" xDD...

Thank you so much for doing this,translator-san.. ( ◜‿◝ )♡

Group Leader
Im so sad for the final of this master piece :C
thank you so much for translate... can you translate this too? https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/79014161 or this https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/70231768 Pleeeeease
this final was so cute but i wanted they kiss them qwq

Dex-chan lover
still thinking about how we got like three panels of her being abused by her dad and step mom (?) and then it was never touched on again

Double-page supporter
Definitely 10\10, but it's a bit shame this is short and especially that ending bruh 💀💀💀. Final score 7/10

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread