Sensei, Ore ni Kamawazu Itte Kudasai!! (Fan Colored) - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - 1st Manuscript

Dex-chan lover
Cool, but I think these are supposed have their own manga entry, due to all the problems this causes

Group Leader
Shouldn't this have been uploaded as a separate manga? Other fan colored manga did so to keep the two (original B&W and color) separate.

Double-page supporter
@MrIncognito @KazuyaKan Since this will be the only chapter, I asked the mods on discord and they said that it can be in the same manga entry, as long as it stays a single chapter.

Supporter
I don't really get excited about fan-coloring (or any other sort of coloring), but this is good
...and it gives me an excuse to re-read all the chapters that are out already

Power Uploader
I almost got mad when I realized this was just a colored chapter, but I have to admit it's really well done. Though it seems you put in just a bit more effort into the first 3 pages than the rest of the chapter.

Edit: Nevermind, the first 3 pages were already colored by the mangaka in the original. Still, you did a decent job with the fan coloring.

I've Been Tricked, I've Been Backstabbed and I've Been Quite Possibly, Bamboozled.

Supporter
I get to re-read this in full color? Sounds like a win-win to me ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
Since this will be the only chapter, I asked the mods on discord and they said that it can be in the same manga entry, as long as it stays a single chapter.
Fair enough, I was probably going to say something about making a new page myself but it would be a waste for just one chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread