Sensei, Ore ni Kamawazu Itte Kudasai!! - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - 16th Manuscript

Supporter
@Chizan

truth. there's just something about good gear that seduces me on a spiritual level.
not that any woman had tried to contest that.

Yeah those sure are some nice toys. Would probably get baited as well. The equipment seems also quite nice.

Dex-chan lover
wow now i wish she can have him but of course hes already fallen for the blue girl

Dex-chan lover
MC should really go to a hospital and get a blood sample drawn. That way when he sues her ass, he has clear evidence to back it up. Im no expert on Japan's legal system, but if this was in the US, she is looking at a good couple of years in prison for her employees and at minimum a juvenile detention facility until she becomes an adult which then would mover her to prison for kidnapping, drugging, sexual harassment with attempted sexual assult. Not to mention it being for a business purposes, which means it violates numerous laws for work place harassment.

But this is not the US, this is "Manga World Japan" where this kind of stuff is just takes as your average Tuesday. Many would even say he is at fault for not having sex with the underaged girl and deserved to be drugged and kidnapped.

The girl will become a reoccurring side character who continues to do these kind of things to MC to no avail. Maybe even will join the FMC's production team. Ultimately to either be left behind for the main couple's relationship to progress, or get devolved into an open ended harem which ends with either the ax, or the "why wont this just end" bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
@JavelinJoe Yea, that's just the thing: you can't just apply one judicial practices to completely different system. It's like trying to sue cat for trespassing. While being in the middle of neutral territoty. On Mars.

Dex-chan lover
@JavelinJoe loved the cynisism in you comment and really had to say it.

While I'm definetely not a fan of what this new character might (and most probably will) bring to this manga, I can always hope for a yuri chapter and I'll be fine enough to say this is just another trashy story but that's innocent enough for me to like it.

Titties? Hell no, not enough to hook him in.
Shinny new toys? Now she got his attention.
Makes you wonder who the real mature one here is.

Dex-chan lover
@kwendy
Im pretty sure kidnapping and drugging someone is globally agreed to be illegal (unless you work for the government in certain countries, which even then dont go bragging about it publicly).

In all honesty, she could potentially be investigated as to being involved in or even running some kind of sex trafficking ring for pulling something like this. Her being the daughter of an assumed very wealthy family makes this even worse, since this could effect their entire corporation's image. Especially since it would make it clear as day that her parents are never to be trusted with any responsibility ever again. They let a 16 year old girl have enough authority to force a few employees to commit a major crime, for her own personal and more importantly private gain. That, and the fact that they failed miserably at raising their child since she shows no sign of her even believing what she did was even possibly wrong.

But I am looking way to deep into this I guess. I just find it funny how these kind of things always seem to be just "overlooked" because the plot has moved on in a different direction.

Dex-chan lover
@JavelinJoe stop using real life logic in a fictional manga about a mangaka who masturbates to hasten her drawing.

Users who are viewing this thread