Sensei, Ore ni Kamawazu Itte Kudasai!! - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - 18th Manuscript

This was an amazing chapter... Would be perfect if MC wasnt asexual but hey cant have everything go your way

The art is godly. Amd I have gained a deeper understanding of what mangaka have to go through.

Please more chapters!!

Supporter
The hole in the wall is initially impossibly small, since it had cinched up around the girl's waist, despite her head and shoulders actually being larger in diameter than the hole itself. She had no tools present, so did she just ram her head through the wall? If the temporary door material is sturdy enough to cause possible lacerations on her waist, she likely would have gotten a concussion bashing herself into it. Why are so many calling this chapter "amazing"? It was pointless filler with no story progression other than this girl is an annoying stalker. Honestly, MC should have just draped a blanket over her head and called it a day.

Supporter
@icantnotthink Yeah I know what she said, and that's not what was making a note of. It looks like in several panels, the size of the hole keeps changing, lol; like between the bottom 2 panels of page 5 and top two panels of page 6, how could she even have fit through a hole that small in the first place? It looks a bit bigger in the following panels when he applies the lotion. That's all I was saying.

Users who are viewing this thread