Sensei, Ore ni Kamawazu Itte Kudasai!!

Aggregator gang
@deset45 I dunno man. Cooking while masturbating seems like it could be dangerous. Better at least stay away from frying anything in oil.

Double-page supporter
bottom of the last page:

"2020 will be smooth sailing"

oh no no no no no

Dex-chan lover
wait, since when is this marked as hentai? Is it some future development we're not aware of or was it wrongly tagged as such? As far as I've seen (and remember) there's nothing so explicit to the point it needs to be tagged as a hentai (such as the case with Futanari no Elf, that started in a more safe-ish way but changed to a more explicit manga). I've double checked the latest chapter just to be sure, and there's really nothing there that warrants the change.
Before anyone asks, I'm only making such a big deal out of this, because this change hides the manga for people that don't have the option to show H enabled, for whatever reason (people might just choose not to see H here to avoid cluttering the main page, or whatever)

Wait wtf happened, why is it red now????? Pls ping me if anyone knew what happened, I would appreciate it so much

Group Leader
@Shiromon @4ACE
Some Pleb edited the title to be Hentai for unknown stupid reason without asking.
Even if you did tell him to "ask" before editing, he'd just give a stupid answer. Anyways, I fixed it up and asked about it with the main group translating it.

Dex-chan lover
For some reason it won’t let me add the new volume cover so here is volume 5 https://twitter.com/lewdsnreviews/status/1362397567670226947?s=21

Dex-chan lover
Based mango, 10/10 stars and instant favorite

noice.gif

Supporter
Quite silly but I ended up laughing, to be honest. Certainly not the most unforgettable manga but the way that the male character ends dealing with all these weird situations in a very matter of fact way is actually refreshing among the myriad of boring prud losers we have to deal with in most romcom mangas.

Users who are viewing this thread