Sensei wa Koi wo Oshierarenai

Contributor
@Coopdoe I'd wager the 18th. Maybe sooner if I can manage it. It's really just an issue of IRL issues brother. It's Christmas and Finals after all.

@Actus_Reus giving an estimate makes me feel better don't rush especially since you guys have finals and people are going out of town. Thank you!!

Dex-chan lover
For everyone here, don't complain about translations if YOU don't translate yourself, its selfish to keep asking when you can try and do it yourself, its hypocritical for me to comment this for I haven't translated a single page before, but seeing people blatantly put eye rolling emojis while complaining for chapters pissed me off

Double-page supporter
“Thomas has never seen such bullshit”

Take your time translating tho

I uploaded chapter 32 in english but I guess it’s gonna take them a while to review it cause it’s my first submission

Sorry I think I uploaded it twice and one was the wrong chapter, it's my first time doing this. Hope you guys enjoy the new chapter though

@yeyzon Ok so you're new to translating. It was a good chapter, but if I may suggest, the Japanese on the sides, can you like either remove them or just translate them also? cause it's kinda frustrating not being able to understand those words, but overall 8/10 for your first translation. Cheers to more chapters I hope.

Dex-chan lover
@yeyzon keep the side japanese. dont listen to people who want you to remove it. you clearly didnt translate it because it didnt mean much to anything.

Dex-chan lover
@yeyson Just translate however you want, criticism this early for you could be annoying or demotivating to continue translating so don't take any of it, unless its advice from a more higher up translator just keep up what YOUR doing

Contributor
Think you guys are being a bit too kind actually. I'd say criticism is especially a good thing to have when you start a series. When I started this series with TNT, I had no idea what I was doing. I spent time looking at comments for what I could improve to make the reading more enjoyable. @yeyzon Don't be demotivated. Your typesetting is honestly fine, now it's just general style of what you keep in your pages and such.
Good luck on your scanlations my dude.

Dex-chan lover
Why are there like 4 groups scanlating and conveniently uploading withing a 24 hour window of each other?

Users who are viewing this thread