Sensitive Boy - Ch. 36 - Envious Boy

Dex-chan lover
I thought he was going to crossdress and become her, and I’m disappointed the say the least 😭

Still looking forward to how things turn out regardless.
Honestly thought this was where it was going for a hot minute!!

Dex-chan lover
Oh sh*t, this is a spin-off series sequel that's inside the main story.

OG story ended and the continuation is with another character in another situation...

Dex-chan lover
We really went from CSA survivor to someone with parasocial relationship this feels real.... ....AAAAAH!

Dex-chan lover
Okay I love this development. Switching viewpoints to another character like the one close to Kaede and introduce a new girl. From this, seems like its getting more interesting. Let the author COOK! I love the idea of exploring other characters.

Group Leader
If any of you relate to his family situation (emotional distant parents, no physical abuse), I highly recco the book “Adult Children of Emotionally Immature Parents” by Lindsay C. Gibson

Emotional neglect is a big deal! Just because there are no scars and you “turned out fine” doesn’t make it ok!

And yay excited for new arc!
What if they were there, but you feel disconnected?

Group Leader
bit of a tonal whiplash to go from "recovering rape victim" to "guy who lost his oshi," but it seems like things will ramp up from here
There shouldn't be a whiplash in the first place considering everything to do with the last arc came to a full stop.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating!
Let's see where Izumi arc lead us to.

Dex-chan lover
I kind of wonder if this is going to relate in more than passing mentions to the first part or what.

Seems like the author wanted a new series but that's harder to get.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think this arc will just be about parasocial relationships, I suspect we'll also find out why Kurusu quit being an idol. I haven't read anything ahead of this chapter but I'd be surprised if there wasn't an abusive manager (similar to allegations about the late talent agency manager Johnny Kitagawa in the real world) involved in some way.

Dex-chan lover
idk man, Horimiya went downhill for me once the author started to focus on other characters. I just hope this dudes story is interesting enough and that it somehow connects to the main story.

Dex-chan lover
Man if you're gonna have a school of mental disorders you can at least make it fun like Asobe Asobasi : /

Dex-chan lover
I'll call it now,she definitely has trauma from her days as an idol where she was probably assaulted or something

Dex-chan lover
Is this going to be like that one gachikoi manga? I'm looking forward to the story of Kaede's friend then.

Double-page supporter
Oh great, Sensitive Boy is about the trio of depression, triple the feels, damn it.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no a suicidal idol, and an idol otaku with self esteem problems, this is Boys Abyss all over again

Dex-chan lover
There are only like three chapters left until this series ends, right? I think I recall that being written somewhere.

I guess I'll stick with it through.

Users who are viewing this thread