Sensitive Boy - Ch. 40 - Too close of a distance

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry but this arc 2 just isn't doing it for me.

I would have rather preferred a more in depth continuation of Kaede's healing process.

This arc 2 makes it seem like the author is not actually interested in the healing part, just the trauma dump parts.

Dex-chan lover
gknoENl.gif

Dex-chan lover
We all know this isn’t going to be lovey dovey so I guess this is the turning point. I hope it has a better ending than the last one though

Dex-chan lover
Plot twist: she was stalking him the entire time.

Might be unfair but I keep thinking “Ok, but what’s Kaede doing?” As I read further. His arc more or less wrapped up with him just accepting that his assault has permanently altered the trajectory of his life, there’s still a lot there to mine but now we’ve moved on to this new scenario that’s not nearly as challenging.

Unless there’s a huge swerve with the idol, or the actual conflict hasn’t been revealed, I can’t see this reaching the highs of act one.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like either she not the person he thinks it is, or she hates him after this, while I appreciate the honesty I can already tell he fucked up royally lmao.

Dex-chan lover

I would have rather preferred a more in depth continuation of Kaede's healing process.

This arc 2 makes it seem like the author is not actually interested in the healing part, just the trauma dump parts.
honestly I am taking way too little time skim reading since this arc. Part because I wanna see any hints at Kaede and second because I'm kinda interested about the blonde guy if that's arc 3. But yeah, this is meh.

Double-page supporter

Ya Im feeling the same way and its not my thing.

Users who are viewing this thread