Sensitive Boy - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - A "normal" boy

Dex-chan lover
Oh this is interesting, this is the first time that I see a manga that shows the trauma of a guy for getting r*** by a woman, well Oshi no Ko has it but is not the main subject and is just touched lightly. I hope the author handles it well here

Dex-chan lover
Quite an interesting topic and the characters don't seem bad. I wouldn't really know what to expect, but the MC's reactions are realistic enough for me, for a manga. I don't like how scripted this feels otherwise. The bag decorations getting stuck, creating that encounter, was legit, naturally, but the super fast confession, and especially the deus ex brat pushing the girl so hard out of nowhere are really stretching my suspension of disbelief. It feels unnecessary. Almost something you'd find in a oneshot, to make the whole story fit in a single chapter. Of course such hypersonic confessions do exist, but why was it necessary here? The MC is deadly afraid of physical contact with women, so a really aggressive girl might not be the best thing for him.

Quite an interesting topic and the characters don't seem bad. I wouldn't really know what to expect, but the MC's reactions are realistic enough for me, for a manga. I don't like how scripted this feels otherwise. The bag decorations getting stuck, creating that encounter, was legit, naturally, but the super fast confession, and especially the deus ex brat pushing the girl so hard out of nowhere are really stretching my suspension of disbelief. It feels unnecessary. Almost something you'd find in a oneshot, to make the whole story fit in a single chapter. Of course such hypersonic confessions do exist, but why was it necessary here? The MC is deadly afraid of physical contact with women, so a really aggressive girl might not be the best thing for him.
There is a reason for that super fast confesion. It's explained in later chapters.

Dex-chan lover
How does it actually feels to be raped as a man by a woman ? At page 35 he says it hurts, but does it really ?

Edit : I'm actually asking an unironic question
Probably mistranslated considering the translator said it's his first time translating to English and he translated it through google translate 3 different times to get it "more accurate".

Dex-chan lover
From the flashback I can see the teacher on top of our mc. So unless she hit him to behave, I really don't know where the "it hurts" is coming from. Maybe if our boi was on his 5th round or smth, then it would make sense... After one hour it starts hurting from all that friction.
Probably a mistranslation, but I like your theorizing. She could have put a cock ring on him and gone a few rounds. That's the only way I could see it actually hurting. Unless like you said, she was hitting him or similar.

Group Leader
Reading manga you'd get the impression that same-sex schools are still super common in japan. How much of these still exist in reality ? I'm wondering since here in france same-sex schools were kinda eliminated half a century ago, makes the very concept weird and a bit abstract.
lol all boy school are not a thing in the west? damn I went to all boy school when I was a kid oh man that shit was like a hell. Since school fights would happen every single day and there is always a cases where some would try to beat u out of fun

So is there another girl?
Not really... when Kaede (MC) and Tsubasa broke up, Kaede wandered through the city and stopped at a Café. Its owner, an adult but young-looking woman named Rio, listened to his concerns and comforted him. Kaede then returned to the Café days later and landed a part-time job there. She seems like a nice fellow, but Kaede being close to a member of the opposite gender makes me anxious lmao

Dex-chan lover
Real bros right there, they even transferred school to keep an eye for their friend. And they are actually understanding instead of dismissive assholes

Probably mistranslated considering the translator said it's his first time translating to English and he translated it through google translate 3 different times to get it "more accurate".
I didn't use Google translator/DeepL or any MTL. I translated from spanish and that is what was written.

Dex-chan lover
Real bros right there, they even transferred school to keep an eye for their friend. And they are actually understanding instead of dismissive assholes
I mean, they saw their friend shaking like a leaf, obviously broken from that event. You'd have to be heartless to look the other way. Especially when they probably thought "it could've been me".

Double-page supporter
I wanna know what happened to the pedophile rapist teacher, did she go to jail????
Doubt it. If he said something, this would probably be a different type of story, taking into consideration how word gets around. This would be a story where he'd get bullied for having been taken advantage of by a woman, regardless of age. Depending on the support he gets from his parents, we'd probably not have gotten a story at all, unless it be a revenge plot told from his friends/family's perspective.

Supporter
So many idiots that wanted to fuck the teacher forget that not all mature the same way (time wise), the MC didn't wanted to have sex, he was forced, raped...
As someone that went through puberty late, I can confirm. It wasn't really until high school that I really started to get into girls and wanting sex, and by that point many of my friends already had experience.

This is not how men are eminem'd
men can only be sex-forced by anal means (usually by other men)
plot twist is he is not afraid of women because of the teacher 2pac'd him but getting her pregnant without him knowing about the child and be forced to pay child-support (the kid is not his)

inb4
Dumb
Imagine if it was reversed

It's almost like men and women are different by nature.

dab.jpg
Sexual violence is funny until you're a victim of it. Shut the fuck up.

Banned
wow, this is quite a rarity of a topic discussed by anyone and glad we are getting some media talking about it. I feel sorry for the guy... while that teacher looked super hot, rape is rape and it is wrong no matter what. She shoulda just found a guy her age to fuck, gonna bet plenty would wanna. Hope we find out she went to jail, but I am gonna wait for more chapters and binge read.

Dex-chan lover
If I wrote this manga, I'd make the guy a raging misogynist with a lot of PTSD especially if people decided to treat him like an incel for being raped complete with society siding with his rapist because she's a woman. And trust me, I ain't pulling no punches.
i think if the character arc was good enough to where he discards his misogynistic ideas it would lowkey be a decent read

Users who are viewing this thread