Sensitive Boy - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - I want to take the first step

Dex-chan lover
did she bring a strap-on cuz it doesn't hurt at all, it's actually some people's fantasy
Well, it wasn't his fantasy.

As a matter of fact, it's not a fantasy for... pretty much everyone, on principle. Nobody wants to be raped-- maybe they want to be aggressively "taken" by someone they like, whether the person with such a fantasy is a man or a woman (the women describing effective rape as their sex fantasies is somewhat less weird when you remember that there are men who are unabashed in talking about their supposed desire to be forcefully taken advantage of... it's still weird when you hear them talk about "wake-up sex" without recognizing the open-and-shut illegality behind the concept).

But nobody wants sex they don't want.

Double-page supporter
It could have hurt him mentally and emotionally? I know that sometimes sex can hurt for men if they have phimosis. King Louis XVI might have had it. There are illnesses that can have it hurt for men too. However, the mc was in middle school so he could have hurt with not reaching puberty.
I doubt he had phimosis since nothing on the story really supported that but since he was really young when he got raped it would make sense if he got hurt one way or another

Dex-chan lover
Sensei did ok, but that advice alone was unfortunately not a good enough plan to ensure Seto's safety. One of the bro friends should have been assigned as the emergency backup contact, and better instructions should have been prepared to discuss with her, possibly even sharing that emergency contact information in case Seto had another attack again.

Dex-chan lover
Idk why....but those drinks look sus to me

She literally shows up to their meeting spot already carrying drinks, I'm sorry but I don't trust that

Dex-chan lover
It could have hurt him mentally and emotionally? I know that sometimes sex can hurt for men if they have phimosis. King Louis XVI might have had it. There are illnesses that can have it hurt for men too. However, the mc was in middle school so he could have hurt with not reaching puberty.
She rode him cow-girl style, seeing as he was young he's probably not that big yet. She probably did the classic wiener snap when it pops out on accident.

Dex-chan lover
How exactly is that sus? Are you 2 years old?
Do I really need to explain it to you? Others will get what I'm implying, but the fact that I'd have to explain it to you...you look more like the child here

And besides how would a 2 yr old not only read manga like this but also make a comment like that?

With a story like this that tackles this kind of topic, it's easy to make that assumption

Dex-chan lover
Do I really need to explain it to you? Others will get what I'm implying, but the fact that I'd have to explain it to you...you look more like the child here

And besides how would a 2 yr old not only read manga like this but also make a comment like that?

With a story like this that tackles this kind of topic, it's easy to make that assumption
Get a grip lmao

"Others will get what I'm implying"
peixe-do-bob-esponja-looking.gif

Dex-chan lover
Get a grip lmao

it is sus.
especially from someone you just meet and didn't know well yet and confessing out of nowhere.
also after the panic attack. it's better to have some sense of doubt than being gullible naive

Get a grip lmao

You are so funny, the drinks could be spiked. It's like you are never in a social situations, it's better to doubt someone new unless you want find yourself somewhere you don't want.

Aggregator gang
I fucking love manga that takes mental health and sexual assault seriously. This is quickly becoming one of my favorite stories. Not only that, but the r*pe was by a woman, showing women can also be assailants. This is super good I love it.

BASED SENSAI. I'm honestly surprised that a Japanese manga would actually stand by the fact that men should have their boundaries be respected just as much as womens'.

Users who are viewing this thread