Sensitive Boy - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - Limit and Blockage

Dex-chan lover
Fuck dude, I feel so bad for Kaede that everything is breaking apart & he may not ever be able to tell any girl about his past. Her victim blaming is certainly not acceptable but I can understand that she didn't understood the gravity of the situation. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
I’m really interested in where this story is going from here cause I couldn’t not guess
I've written some in-depth summaries of the future chapters, but without saying any spoilers, the immediate next chapters are fairly straightforward, and then the next major development afterwards is kind of...strange. Mildly not what you might expect.

Group Leader
Well, I was right.

Nothing worse than being a victim and having those close to you sympathize/defend than the abuser and/or blame you.

Her shoujo love was not achieved. Still surprising she admitted her true thoughts and doubts, as stupid as they are. Seems like she wants to save the relationship but she doesn't realize how insensitive she comes across. A lot of damage has been done to our boy.

And why does she keep calling him a man? He was 11-13 YO???

BTW this manga has the most "strikes" and "dumb" reactions in the comments that I've seen.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread