Sensou Kyoushitsu - Vol. 7 Ch. 21 - The Decisive Battle Of Mont Tombe Citadel

Dex-chan lover
I think the father of the garland is related to lucas somehow

and even if they are not related they have a very good paralelism
mbtyz0.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Chapter 21

As we enter the second half of the arc proper, nothing gets the action going then seeing a plethora of Rami powers on display, in tandem or opposition, in person or object. As scummy as it was, giving Zoe free reign over Guillaume's power really came in handy here.

Likewise, Poppy's cluster homing arrow rain against the bug user is really cool, and pairing the weight-changing power with her is very good synergy for getting around the weight limit of her power.

When this arc began, I was wondering when the hour to eliminate the Garland came if it was just going to be a stealth mission without the usual pitched battle. But nope, the time for stealth is long past, and the Pope had already mustered all the troops so they can march in through a Mirror portal (and what an entrance!)

The Lucas, Udo and Coura combo for the giant blood siege lance is a sight to behold, for good or ill.

---

Upon first reading, my bet was that Lucas would recognise the Garland, leading him to hesitate and fail to kill her - thus he won't be able to quit just yet. However, he'd at least accomplish the goals of eliminating the Facsimile and prevent the Garland from striking Galia.

At any rate, this battle set against a tall conical citadel backdrop will be a sight to behold.

Dex-chan lover
That bottom panel on page 34 :eek: I guess that is the most efficient way to use Coura's power, but still, that's terrifying.

The Pope is being extra ominous this chapter. "The future is watching you", paired with that wide shot of them on the watchtower, feels very foreboding.
I also love the top panel on page 42, it's always cool when you have an expressionless character, but you can still tell the emotion of the page.

Users who are viewing this thread