The Bugle Call

This series is really good, and pretty unique! I love how uncaring the protagonist is, he’s so consistent with his goal and stuff. Idk how to say it, he’s just real. I hope this one continues for a long time.

One of the best manga I've read in a while, even though I generally don't read this style of mangas (military middle agey vibes).

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, his "freedom after victory" condition sounds like it would end with "getting disposed" to me

I was looking for a battle shonen series to follow chapter by chapter and this one has impressed me (thank god it's not another chainsaw man wannabe).
This medieval setting with fantastical powers and fights grounded by actual war and battle befitting for the time (or at least resembling what we think war look liked in the middle ages) is different and interesting to see in a battle shonen manga; Fullmetal alchemist's historical-fantasy worldbuilding is probably the closest analogy for this one.

Aggregator gang
Unique Power, World and Rare Eastern Europe Middle Age setting. I have high hope for this one

Group Leader
I hope translation will come back eventually. It's a masterpiece.
Also I hope even if it will end up being axed, it still gets support.

This manga has blown my mind in just 12 chapters.

Amazing story writing with great pacing, every time i read it it never felt rushed or stretched out, a lot of unique characters with their own unique powers, like some of these power is just unique that i could've never thought of it, amazing world building especially that they've visited some of the kingdom to protect the tower, its just great accross the board.

And my god the art! The art is really great, amazing composition, details, perspective! everything is great!

I definitely have high hopes for this manga but there's only 12 chapter as i currently type this i don't know how things would progress going on forward but as of right now. Definitely recommend that you read it!

Users who are viewing this thread