Sentai Daishikkaku - Vol. 11 Ch. 102 - Three Way Battle, Part 8

Dex-chan lover
it seems Sunday arrived earlier than expected....
anyway keep on fighting D!!
those hoomies can keep pretendin' to be invaders....

Dex-chan lover
Death Messiah is gonna make the manga take a break for a weak because of a golf manga

Dex-chan lover
Hey buddy comrade pal friendo, since you're all about the foreshadowing, doesn't the invader side lose at the end? That's not just foreshadowed, that's been postshined (that word was foreshadowed btw).

Dex-chan lover
Death Messiah is great at golf?
This too has been foreshadowed
0004-023.png

Fed-Kun's army
The more I read this the more I convinced the manga will end soon. This arc is a mess. Rushed story, unclear direction and messy timeline. Even the action bit is not good because there are many fights going on at the same time with new characters and their new powers. Shame really, The previous arc is great and the beginning of this arc was interesting.
Nah in fact i feel like this arc is more of a demonstration of the real antagonist of the series the rangers, we thought D was close to beating them but now they are showing us what they are really capable of

Dex-chan lover
R E V E N G E O F T H E N E R D S

This is totally going to be more than a few people when technology advances far enough. Super cosplayers desperate to recreate their favorite characters 1:1 and throwing in every ability under the sun they can justify like they’re arguing in a Vs battle conversation.

Dex-chan lover
Death Messiah being great at golf? Between him and Steph Curry on an 18-hole course, I'll take the guy who just got a hole-in-one over some fraud invader.

Users who are viewing this thread