Sentai Daishikkaku - Vol. 12 Ch. 108 - Three Way Battle, Part 13

Dex-chan lover
D's not giving up, even when he gets crippled. On another note, I'm looking forward to the aftermath of this whole arc. It makes me feel sad when I saw Yumeko giving up and running away, that's a big player on the scheming chessboard gone, makes me think it's going to end after this arc. Hoping that won't be the case.

Thanks for the chapter, Kamen group.

Fed-Kun's army
X lost both arms to a divine tool earlier, and it appears that they eventually grew back... probably. The art has been a bit cagey about showing them.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Fuck, D lost a limb. This is huge. I mean, he most likely will be able to learn to "readjust" his body to deal with it (like when we had that "D testing his powers" chapter) but he is in pain and crawling. Probably not in the right mindset to even try that.

Dex-chan lover
Hell yeah we finally see Angel actually use her invader powers!

X lost both arms to a divine tool earlier, and it appears that they eventually grew back... probably. The art has been a bit cagey about showing them.
I mean when we see XX after leaving D she lost most of her hair so I'm assuming he exchanged the length of her hair for getting her arms back

Users who are viewing this thread